Affiliate Player Safety Representative will work directly with the district player safety coordinator.
His/Her duties shall include:
a) Implement the player safety initiatives of USA Hockey throughout their affiliate and member organizations in conjunction with the district player safety coordinator.
1. Oversee Concussion Management Program/Return to Play Forms within affiliate
2. Help to establish a player safety officer responsible for the implementation of the concussion management program within each organization and assisting this individual with the reporting of de-identified injury information where necessary.
3. Assist in tracking compliance with the concussion management program and return to play forms in conjunction with the district player safety coordinator.
4. Establish a communication network inside their affiliate in order to distribute communication to the organizational level and receive feedback from local organizations.
5. Act as a resource regarding player safety for members of district.
CT PLAYER SAFETY PRESENTATION
HOCKEY IS BACK
USA HOCKEY CONCUSSION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
USA HOCKEY CONCUSSION RETURN TO PLAY FORM
CDC CONCUSSION RESOURCES