The Connecticut Hockey Conference is the governing body for USA Hockey in Connecticut
My my My my

Playdown requests must be submitted by using this Request Form.  Once the form is completed, submit it to Kathy Ludwig at .  The form must be submitted by the Program and there are several stages of approval necessary in order for a player to play at a lower age classification.